HP DeskJet 1280 Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet 1280 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP DeskJet 1280 printer can print up to 14 black text copies/minute, has a very high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and allows photo quality printing. It uses maximum A3+ sized paper and has parallel and USB interface and is Windows 98/2000/XP/Me/NT and Macintosh compatible. It is meant to meet business and home office users printing needs. It can printhigh-quality text, graphics and color images on a wide range of media sizes and types. It also has back-lit LCD display. It allows manual duplex printing and has the option of networking.
We strive to ensure the quality of all our compatible ink cartridges is of the highest standard and when we find reliable and high-quality ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 1280 printer, we will get them listed on our website as soon as possible. Until then, we hope you enjoy our best value original HP DeskJet 1280 cartridges.
HP DeskJet 1280 Features
The HP DeskJet 1280 Features: A3+ inkjet with a print speed of up to 14 ppm black/11 ppm color in draft mode, Photoret III or 4800 x 1200-optimised dpi color, 5,000 pages per month duty cycle, standard input capacity of 150 sheets, 3 paper paths. Scanning quality was very good although there was a bit too much sharpening applied (this can’t be turned off or down at the scan stage).
The printer uses two cartridges, which have the print head built in, so in effect each time you change the inks you’re getting a new print head. The HP DeskJet 1280 top control panel includes an LED ink level indicator, scan, paper select, black & color copy, resume, and cancel buttons. Photographs using the copy (scan to print) feature look slightly posterized, but acceptable. HP DeskJet 1280 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet 1280 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 1280 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet 1280 Full Driver & Software Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet 1280 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 1280 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet 1280 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 1280 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet 1280.