HP DeskJet 2510 Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet 2510 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – HP claims the HP DeskJet 2510 can print at speeds of 7.5ppm for black pages and4.5ppm for color, both slightly faster than from the 3000 series machines we reviewed recently. Under test, we saw a black speed of 5.4ppm on our 5-page test, which is reasonable. On the 20-page test, this increased to 6.4 ppm, which is better. When printing in draft mode, hard to distinguish from normal mode in appearance, speed rose again, to7.3ppm. This is a very good result for a £50 printer.
Its case is two-tone grey with a light-brown strip under the lid to the flatbed scanner. The same color, which if you’re well-disposed you’d describe as milk chocolate, is used for the base of the flatbed when you lift the lid. It’s also the color of the paper support which swings out from the front lip of the fold-down front cover, to form an output tray.
HP DeskJet 2510 Features
It’s great the HP DeskJet 2510 price is so low because you’ll need to make another purchase before you can even set the Deskjet 2510 up a USB cable isn’t included in the box. While that’s quite common, it seems a little mean considering the printer is one of the few with no Wi-Fi or network support – a USB cable is the only way to use it as anything other than a photocopier or large paperweight.
Simple functionality also means easy-to-use. There are six clearly labeled buttons on the printer that allow you to use the Deskjet 2510 as a standalone copier – a tiny LCD screen shows the selected number of copies, and you can choose between color and monochrome.
The control panel uses an LCD display with a single digit for a number of copies– 1 to 9 – and a proprietary, segmented display of two bars, for black and colored ink use (though there’s no indication of which is which). All six control buttons are membrane switches with very little tactile feedback, but they do the job. HP DeskJet 2510 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet 2510 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 2510 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet 2510 Full Driver & Software Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet 2510 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2510 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet 2510 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2510 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet 2510.