HP DeskJet 2540 Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet 2540 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP DeskJet 2540 is a low-cost all-in-one printer with built-in wireless networking and a 1,200×1,200dpi scanner, but few other features. There are only a tiny mono LCD display and no memory card reader. This means direct printing and scanning aren’t an option, and the MFP doesn’t support HP’s ePrint email printing system. You can print directly from Android and iOS tablets and phones, though, and it’s unquestionably cheap – we originally reviewed it at its £40 RRP but prices have now dropped as low as £30 from some retailers.
At the high end of the HP DeskJet 2540 inkjet all-in-one market, Canon reigns supreme with its Pixma range of printers. However, lower down the pecking order, where printers such as the new HP Deskjet 2540 sit, it’s much more open. finished in pristine white plastic, steeply raked at the front and tall for an all-in-one, it cuts a fine figure for a budget printer.
HP DeskJet 2540 Features
The HP Deskjet 2540 is a multifunction device that offers print, scan and copy facilities with the option of either USB or wireless connectivity. With dimensions at the base of 398 x 195mm (W x D), this unit expands through its height of 156.60mm to a top measuring 425.23 x 305.82mm. While more suited to a small home/office environment, it could, at a pinch, look at home in a living room.
This scanner is capable of delivering 24-bit scans and can operate in conjunction with the printer as it acts in photocopy mode with a maximum of five copies in a print run. The HP Deskjet 2540 possesses only a single USB 2 socket at the back of the printer; however, this printer’s true strength is its wireless support.
In addition to printing wirelessly from your laptop, it’s also possible to send prints to the HP DeskJet 2540 over the internet via the excellent HP ePrint service; there’s also support for Wireless Direct and Apple AirPrint. As you might expect from such a low-cost device, print costs aren’t the lowest, working out at 4p per page for mono printing and 10p per page for color printing when using HP’s high-yield cartridges. HP DeskJet 2540 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet 2540 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet 2540 Full Driver & Software Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet 2540 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2540 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet 2540 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 2540 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet 2540.