HP DeskJet 3540 Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet 3540 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP Deskjet 3540 All-in-One printer marries an eye-catching layout with the latest cloud printing technology in a multifunction tool that benefits small workplaces that don’t should print a great deal offull-color photos. The printer does not have an Ethernet port for wired networking as well as its dual ink cartridge bay is a money sink if you print a high quantity of pictures as well as color records.
The HP Deskjet 3540 is built for productivity with cordless connection and mobile printing through HP smartphone apps and also the business’s ePrint remote printing solution that allows you gain access to downloadable material from any computer. The HP DeskJet 3540 is smaller sized and lighter compared to the Canon design, and also its running costs are a bit lower.
HP DeskJet 3540 Features
The HP DeskJet 3540 with a companion computer system is easiest with a hard-wired USB link, however a cordless router uses a much more sophisticated option and also allows you take advantage of ePrint, a service that allows you send out work directly to the printer utilizing a distinct e-mail address released to the printer when you develop a link. Much like your Facebook or Flickr email address, you could pack print work right into the HP DeskJet 3540 by either copying an article directly into the message body or affix a file to the email.
There are myriad ways to attach to the HP DeskJet 3540, as it includes the current, fastest wired and also wireless choices, including Gigabit Ethernet and dual-band 802.11 n 2.4/ 5GHz Wi-Fi, specifically, and can link to a solitary COMPUTER using USB. Mobile alternatives include Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Wireless Direct (HP’s variation of the peer-to-peer network procedure, Wi-Fi Direct), HP’s ePrint and other numerous HP mobile apps.
The HP DeskJet 3540 flatbed scanner suits up to 8.5-inch-by-11.7-inch documents, although the equipment does not have an expanding joint for thick media and publications. It also does not have a USB port for saving resulting scans to a flash drive, so we actually suggest the HP Photosmart D110a e-All-in-One for amateur digital photographers and media professionals that want very easy accessibility to print and also conserve pictures. HP DeskJet 3540 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet 3540 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 3540 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet 3540 Full Driver & Software Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet 3540 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 3540 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet 3540 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 3540 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet 3540.