HP DeskJet 610c Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet 610C Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP DeskJet 610c slow speed and sparse feature set limit it to light-duty use, but it should do well in its intended role. The HP DeskJet 610c is available in seven colors, each a two-tone mix combined with white. Our test unit is Electric Blue; other colors available in North America include Sea Grass, Dragonfly Blue, Sporty Purple, Cardinal Red, Stone, and Poppy Pink.
The HP DeskJet 610C boasts a built-in scanner and copier, but the machine’s small size necessitates a scroll scanner that scans as it feeds individual pages through instead of a flatbed scanner. The overall scan and copy quality are okay, but at default settings, it copies at the just three-quarters size.
HP DeskJet 610c Features
The HP DeskJet 610C connects via USB and Wi-Fi, and it works with both Windows and Mac systems. Its mobile printing options include support for Apple AirPlay and Google Cloud Print, and HP’s own ePrint app has an array of mobile printing features for smartphones and tablets. However, with the printer’s smaller size, you give up niceties like printing from USB storage or SD media cards – features that are common on larger inkjet printers. Such is the price of compact convenience.
The HP DeskJet 610c is an attractive machine, with its bright blue and white chassis taking cues from HP’s Chromebook range from three years ago. It’s cute, although it definitely won’t suit those who want understated, beige printers that can easily be hidden away.
HP rates the HP DeskJet 610c at 8.0ppm mono and 5.5ppm color. In our tests, it managed 3.8ppm on our 5-page mono text document, increasing to 4.4ppm on the 20-page test. These results are barely over half the rated speed. Our five-page text and color graphics document gave 1.1ppm, only 20% of the rated throughput. HP DeskJet 610c Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet 610C Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 610C Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet 610C Full Driver & Software Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet 610C Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 610C without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet 610C with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet 610C Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet 610C.