HP Deskjet D1330 Review & Installation without CD
HP Deskjet D1330 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows – The HP Deskjet D1330 Delight in quickly, day-to-day prints and copies at rates up to 20 ppm black and 14 ppm color. This all-in-one is designed for budget-friendly printing and also fewer cartridge modifications thanks to its high-capacity substitute inkjet cartridges.
The HP Deskjet D1330 can print, copy and scan, and also an enhancement to the ubiquitous USB link it supportsHP ePrint, Wi-Fi networks and also Wi-Fi Direct. That last option means you can print wirelessly from tools including smart devices as well as tablet computers also if you don’t have a cordless router. One point you don’t obtain is very much ink.
HP Deskjet D1330 Features
The HP Deskjet D1330 Result quality went to the high end of great across the board. Contrasted with various other inkjets that cost $100 or less, the Deskjet D1330 is below average for images, in the top midrange for graphics, and better than a lot of for message. The just important shortcoming for images is differential gloss– a distinction in reflectivity for various shades, to ensure that at some angles in specific lights problems.
The Deskjet D1330 is a surprisingly excellent printer for such a low cost. It’s fairly quiet, fairly quick, supplies suitable print top quality, links to phones as well as tablets as well as have a fairly great scanner as well as copier too. Its running expenses arehigh if you buy your cartridges in stores, but if you go with Immediate Ink the per-page expenses plunge, especially for color printing. HP Deskjet D1330 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP Deskjet D1330 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Deskjet D1330 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP Deskjet D1330 Full Driver & Software Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP Deskjet D1330 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet D1330 without CD
1. You must start the computer and printer.
2. Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
3. Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
4. Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
5. Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
6. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet D1330 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS)
1. Press the Home Printer
2. Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol WLAN Setup.
3. Press the left feature.
4. The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
5. Press as well as hold the switch WPS for 5 secs.
6. Press the OKAY switch after 2 mins.
7. After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
8. Install software for HP Deskjet D1330.
1. Features push-button WPS physically.
2. The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
How To Uninstall Guide HP Deskjet D1330
1. Open the Start Windows.
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the HP Deskjet D1330 Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. See Also:restart your computer.