HP Deskjet D5500 Review & Installation without CD
HP Deskjet D5500 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows – Though the HP Deskjet D5500 2-series DeskJets are thought about lower-end than the 3-series models, we really such as the style a fair bit better. The top of the printer is tapered as you move down the unit, which decreases the footprint on your desk. Though the situation is mainly white, the scanner bed cover rests atop a somewhat in-set enclosure, which is tinted lively blue. Though refined, the effect is definitely eye-catching.
The HP Deskjet D5500 print high quality is good however not ideal. Regular records are marked with numerous pinprick-size ink areas, and also shade printing experiences noticeable banding. Black-and-white documents print at an affordable speed of 7.89 web pages per min, yet shade papers print a lot slower at 3.75 web pages per min. yet color files print a lot slower at 3.75 web pages per minute.
HP Deskjet D5500 Driver Features
The HP Deskjet D5500 is a 60-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet result tray with assistance for regular paper (approximately 90gsm), HP card and also HP photo paper (300gsm); if you’re printing on picture paper the prints are borderless, and also on A4 the margins are a tiny 3mm. Print top quality depends on 1200 x 1200, with an efficient 4800 x 1200 if you’re printing on specific HP photo documents and also your resource is 1200dpi.
At the rear of the HP Deskjet D5500 printer, you have actually got the tray for blank paper and finished work come out the front. A button, as well as LED control panel, lie left wing of the printer, with a little LCD show above it which shows the present print setups. This control panel is streamlined, however basic to use. All of the core features can be accessed with the touch of a switch.
HP Deskjet D5500 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Deskjet D5500 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP Deskjet D5500 Full Driver & Software Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP Deskjet D5500 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet D5500 without CD
1. You must start the computer and printer.
2. Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
3. Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
4. Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
5. Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
6. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP Deskjet D5500 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS)
1. Press the Home Printer
2. Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol WLAN Setup.
3. Press the left feature.
4. The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
5. Press as well as hold the switch WPS for 5 secs.
6. Press the OKAY switch after 2 mins.
7. After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
8. Install software for HP Deskjet D5500.
1. Features push-button WPS physically.
2. The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
How To Uninstall Guide HP Deskjet D5500
1. Open the Start Windows.
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the HP Deskjet D5500 Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. See Also:restart your computer.