HP DeskJet F380 Review & Installation without CD
HP DeskJet F380 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – In virtually every manner in which matters– both great as well as bad– the HP DeskJet F380 all-in-one ($79 direct) is a minimalist bundle, restricted to printing, scanning, and also copying, and also intended for light-duty use in a house or home office. it boasts a low price tag and small size, but there’s no fax modem and no automatic paper feeder. crucial, it’s hobbled by poor output quality as well as worse speed.
There’s one factor here that can make the HP DeskJet F380a little faster, at the very least for images. like numerous inkjets, it ships with a black cartridge and also a tricolor cartridge for printing with black, cyan, yellow, and also magenta. yet you could change the black cartridge with an imaging cartridge for printing images in 6 colors.
HP DeskJet F380 Features
The HP DeskJet F380 all-in-one’s minimal strategy is that the scanner has an optical resolution of 1,200 pixels each inch, which is high enough to allow you scan an image as well as enlarge it. combined with the reasonably great photo outcome, this makes it a possibly great option if you’re interested largely in scanning and also printing images, yet it’s difficult to recommend it or else.
The HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier is an ultra-compact value with easy to use printer, scanner, as well as a photocopier in one. Rapid and effective file printing up to 20ppm black as well as 14 ppm shade. Make professional-quality photo reprints in any type of evaluation to8.5 x 11″ with the touch of a switch. HP DeskJet F380 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP DeskJet F380 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP DeskJet F380 Full Driver & Software Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP DeskJet F380 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet F380 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP DeskJet F380 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP DeskJet F380 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP DeskJet F380.