HP Laserjet 9050 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP Laserjet 9050 Review & Installation without CD
The HP LaserJet 9050 series attributes high-performance, high-volume, black-and-white printing as much as A3 with versatile paper-handling attributes *. Available alternatives, consisting of an 8-bin mailbox, stapler/stacker, multifunction finisher and effective organization printing remedies, enable you to handle your printing process extra effectively than ever before. It uses fast as well as trustworthy printing at up to 50 ppm, with an optimized processor, HP Jetdirect embedded print server as well as HP Smart Printing technology
HP Laserjet 9050 Features
The HP LaserJet 9000 was a flagship printer for usage in high quantity applications. It showcased a high print speed, which was preferred. The 9000 was, nevertheless, had numerous problems that ought to be anticipated of any kind of printer without a proper precursor. The LaserJet 9040 and also 9050 are HP’s followups to the LaserJet 9000, the latter of which will be gone over in more detail listed below.
The supported media sizes are the following: letter, lawful, tabloid, exec, JPostD and also envelopes. The device additionally sustains custom media sizes, such as a multi-purpose tray 1: 3.9 by 7.5 to 12.3 by 18.5 inches, The sustained media kinds are a bond, shade, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled or rough paper, tags, cardstock, and transparencies. The printer can be linked with a Bidirectional IEEE 1284-B certified parallel port, two open EIO ports as well as through the HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server on a network. This HP LaserJet 9050 is compatible with the complying with os: Microsoft Windows NT 4.0+, Mac OS X, Mac OS 9 and also Linux. HP Laserjet 9050 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP Laserjet 9050 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 100000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Laserjet 9050 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP Laserjet 9050 Full Driver & Software Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP Laserjet 9050 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet 9050 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP Laserjet 9050 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP Laserjet 9050 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Laserjet 9050.