HP LaserJet M1130 Review & Installation without CD
HP LaserJet M1130 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP LaserJet M1130 is a straightforward as well as a small multifunctional printer that offers much more functions than a lot of various other printers in this cost variety. Besides top quality printing, you can use it for your copy and also scan tasks too. This exceptionally lightweight HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifunction Monochrome Printer has a narrow impact that uses up really little space on your desktop computer.
It has an all-black matte outside that looks elegant and innovative. The top of the printer houses a 150-sheet input tray as well as a flatbed scanner. the HP LaserJet M1130 to a minimum, the feature-set is additionally rather minimized. There’s only space for one paper tray, for instance, which’s restricted to 150 sheets of A4, or A5 paper, or ten DL, or C4 envelopes. Other sizes cannot be fed inside.
HP LaserJet M1130 Features
The HP LaserJet M1130 Prints were quite fast, with a message or greyscale graphics both coming to 16.5 web pages per min (ppm), and also the results were good. The text was outstanding high quality, and also while graphics were a touch dark they remained without banding or evident dither patterns– two typical mono laser traits. The only hitch was a single blank page that snuck right into the outcome after the paper feed fell short to divide it from the web page being published.
HP has created the LaserJet Pro M15w for the mini office and also who would begrudge such an unobtrusive printer on their desk at home? Both trays fold away neatly, to ensure that the impact is just a little bigger than a sheet of A4, as well as it stands no taller than the typical mobile phone. HP LaserJet M1130 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP LaserJet M1130 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP LaserJet M1130 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP LaserJet M1130 Full Driver & Software Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP LaserJet M1130 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet M1130 without CD
1. You must start the computer and printer.
2. Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
3. Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
4. Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
5. Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
6. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet M1130 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS)
1. Press the Home Printer
2. Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol WLAN Setup.
3. Press the left feature.
4. The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
5. Press as well as hold the switch WPS for 5 secs.
6. Press the OKAY switch after 2 mins.
7. After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
8. Install software for HP LaserJet M1130.
1. Features push-button WPS physically.
2. The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
How To Uninstall Guide HP LaserJet M1130
1. Open the Start Windows.
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the HP LaserJet M1130 Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. Recommended:restart your computer.