HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Review & Installation without CD
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows – This HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw is optimal for 1-3 individuals who print less than 2,000 web pages each month. Keep moving with this all-in-one laser printer, which can accomplish print rates of as much as 30 pages per minute, as well as save paper by automatic two-sided printing, which is great at scanning printers. For you to make the most of, you can download numerous drivers from this web.
The HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw is a small wireless laser printer with several constraints. Its print quality and speed are mediocre, especially when compared to higher-ranked items in our evaluation. However, those looking for a spending plan, the compact printer might locate it a beneficial option, specifically, if it is only going to be made use of periodically.
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Driver Features
The monochrome HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw is an economical as well as a portable standalone printer that publishes terrific-looking message as well as mediocre graphics as well as images, making it a respectable suitable for a mini or office. This printer incorporates fantastic five-ink picture and graphics result, wise home voice assistance, and a host of scrapbook-friendly attributes.
The monochrome HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw is a cost-effective and compact standalone laser printer that publishes terrific-looking message as well as average graphics and also pictures, making it a decent suitable for a mini or house office. this printer comes with a 20-sheet ADF for sending multipage papers to the scanner. HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Full Driver & Software Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw without CD
1. You must start the computer and printer.
2. Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
3. Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
4. Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
5. Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
6. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS)
1. Press the Home Printer
2. Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol WLAN Setup.
3. Press the left feature.
4. The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
5. Press as well as hold the switch WPS for 5 secs.
6. Press the OKAY switch after 2 mins.
7. After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
8. Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw.
1. Features push-button WPS physically.
2. The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
How To Uninstall Guide HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw
1. Open the Start Windows.
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. Recommended: restart your computer.