HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Review & Installation without CD
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 range is designed to maximise speed, cost efficiency, and quality. The HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 multifunction is a suitable fit for the line, and it’s an excellent option for small businesses. With decent quality and a number of useful functions, the only thing that hampers the HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 is a lack of networking options and automatic duplex.
The HP Officejet Pro L7380 Multifunction color Inkjet Printer is designed to help your office reach new heights of efficiency and productivity by offering built-in networking, color scanning, faxing, and outstanding copy and print quality speeds of up to 35 ppm. The Officejet Pro L7380 also helps to keep costs down by using efficient HP Officejet inks that keep the cost per page up to 50% lower than many laser printers.
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Features
The HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 features flatbed CCD All-in-One multifunctional device with Inkjet printing technology. It allows color printing with a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and Optical scanning resolution up to1200 dpi. It uses maximum legal size paper and has the printing speed of 35ppm black & 34ppm color. Additionally, it comes with Memory card slots, Two-line text display and one-touch buttons and High speed, PictBridge-compatible USB 2.0 port.
The HP L7380 Officejet Pro All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer is an energy-efficient, cost-effective solution that prints, scans, faxes, and copies at ground-breaking speeds and exceptional quality. This extremely economical printer saves money on electricity and ink costs with its efficient printing technology that reduces the cost per color page by up to50-percent over other printers.
Printing and copying don’t get much faster than the OfficeJet Pro L7380. Print and copy at speeds up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) in black and up to 34 ppm in full-color. Quality isn’t compromised with all of this speed either, as the OfficeJet Pro L7380 is capable of producing laser-quality black text at 1200 x 1200 dpi and stellar full-color imagery at 4800 x 1200 dpi. Take advantage of the OfficeJet Pro L7380’s built-in 50-sheet automatic duplexer to print on both sides of the paper and save on paper costs.= HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Printer Software Download & Setup for Mac and Windows
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Specifications:
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printresolutie – Horizontal 1,200 dpi
- Printresolutie – Vertical 1,200 dpi
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed Black: 40 PPM
- Capacity paper tray 1 600
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Network: USB
- Memory Storage: 96 MB
- Duty Cycle: 151000 Pages per month
System Compatibility/Operating System
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit /Vista32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Full Driver & Software Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32/64bit)
HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Full Driver & Software Ver. 4.0.8 For MAC OS X
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 without CD:
Follow the instructions on how to install printer HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 with Setup files.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- Attempt not to attach the USB cable printer initially recommended.
- Download and install the configuration driver and also install it on your computer system by adhering to all the directions for the installment development.
- Attach the USB wire from the printer after setup of driver arrangement is total. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when USB wire has actually currently been linked. At the time the USB cord has actually been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How to Install Driver HP OfficeJet Pro L7380 Using Wireless Connection Setup (WPS):
Features push-button WPS physically.
The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security
Follow these instructions to next installation:
- Press the “Home printer“
- Utilize the navigating arrowheads to pick the symbol “WLAN Setup“.
- Press the left feature.
- The Wi-Fi light will certainly activate when currently make it possible for a cordless link. The printer look for gain access to that sustains WPS.
- Press as well as hold the switch “WPS” for 5 secs.
- Press the “OKAY” switch after 2 mins.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP OfficeJet Pro L7380.